Friday, April 30, 2010

Farewell?

Last night we had our farewell dinner at a restaurant downtown. I know it's a little early to start saying goodbye, but some people are already done with finals and leaving early. I don't get it. I mean, I miss home and everything, but I don't want to leave a day earlier than May 22. Who knows when I'll be able to get back here again, I want to enjoy every minute I have left.

It is kind of hard to enjoy it when I have so much work to do though. I have barely had any homework this entire semester, and now I can three final papers to finish by May 10th as well as a test on the 6th and the 10th. I've been trying to work on my papers, but it's like I forget how to do work! The smallest things keep distracting me, like writing a new blog post for example.

We also booked a spontaneous trip to County Mayo for next week. Sunday we're leaving to go to Westport and then we're spending two nights on Achill Island. When we first got here, we met a man from Dublin at a pub, and he told us that we could not leave Ireland without going to Achill Island. According to him, it is one of the most beautiful places in Ireland. I guess it has really nice beaches, so I'm praying for good weather! We also might go for a hike and go canoeing or something, I'm really excited!

Thats enough procrastinating via blog for now, I guess I'll get back to the essay writing....

No comments:

Post a Comment